Alternativa is a classic point & click adventure game based on the original sci-fi/cyber-punk script which is composed of a number of shorter stories that lead us through the lives of individual characters as well as the fictional world of the future. Non-linear storyline full of unexpected turns, at times spine-chilling atmosphere, logical tasks, historical and scientific facts - Alternativa is all of that.
Although Alternativa is a very complex and elaborate world, the story concludes in a logical and gripping manner. All the questions are answered. At the same time, new thoughts and goals surface. And it's these goals that the heroes of Alternativa try to achieve in the sequel which develops directly from the first part without forcing the player to know all the previously revealed facts.
During the game, the player gradually learns about Alterniva's world as well as the story. The history, atmosphere, characters' lives, newly discovered technologies - the player easily learns a lot of details about all these which enables them to become more deeply involved in the story. He or she will want to see other places destroyed and davastated by wars, revolutions and by time especially. The player will want to know why new questions come up all the time about apparently commonplace events.
Alternativa won't come across to players as one long story, but rather as a number of shorter, miscellaneous stories that present people's lives and problems in situations which completely differ from what we can imagine today. Such elements as rape investigation, nocturnal visit of the morgue or database hacker attacks will surely thrill a number of players.
* The original and novel story with a fully developed world
* Control over 3 main characters, but also over the baddies.
* Real options - the player chooses who to believe and when, which affects his further progress through the game. To some extent this could be called replaybility because there are more ways to progress in the game.
* The application of historical and scientific data.
* Accompanying video sequences that enhance the atmosphere or present the story.
* Classic point&click adventure game
* More than 120 backgrounds modeled in detail
* Play as up to 4 different characters in the story
* Original sci-fi story in an elaborate world
* Simple and easy controls using just a mouse
* Rendered video sequences
* 2 levels of difficulty
* Interactive dialogues with choices
* Original soundtrack
* OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
* Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or compatible
* Memory: 2 GB RAM
* Graphics: Graphic card with 512 MB RAM (Shader 2.0 compatible)
* DirectX: DirectX: 9.0c
* Hard Drive: 2 GB free space
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Download (Download Semua Part, jangan lupa gabungkan dengan HJSplit)
HJSplit cari di google
Contoh : Part1.rar.001 dengan part1.rar.002 nanti simpen 1 folder, jadi ini setelah part2 di gabungkan lalu di extract